Monday, March 30, 2009

Life After the Weekend...

Well the weekend has come to an end and now it's Monday...and everyone LOVES Monday right? Yeah, I thought so. The weekend was suppose to be there to get me caught up on everything, but wouldn't you know I have had a sinus headache since Thursday and didn't get a whole lot done.

I'm tired of putting things off. I have a few pounds that need to come off and it seems my health always gets put on the back burner. I am going to commit to a new way of life. Not a diet, because ladies we know those are about as worthless as a degree in underwater basket weaving. No, it's time my health gets priority. No more excuses. I will keep you guys updated on my progess.

I need to get pictures up, I know! But my computer is as slow as molasses! I am hoping to get a new one soon, perhaps for graduation!

I have to go to class now, as much as I would rather stay here with you! So keep checking, as my life continues...not so rich...not so famous...but wit is way better anyway right? Ok...maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment